View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 10:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Interesting list. Like me, I see you also live in the 70's and relish in its greatness. But I agree Don's 1984 album is one of the best of the 80's. I could never rank all albums together. I would have to put them in decades. Bella Donna and Building The Perfect Beast would be on the top 10 80's album list along with Back in Black (AC DC). Under Lock and Key (Dokken), Tattoo You (Stones) and others I would have to think too hard about
The 70's(and early 80's - but not much hair metal) are my favorite decade(s) of music.

When I list top 10, I think of albums I was OBSESSED with. Listened to EVERY SINGLE DAY for a year or more. Building The Perfect Beast was certainly one of those. All of those were, actually.

I know probably no one here even knows who David Nail is. Country(whatever that is these days) singer with an incredibly sad voice. He suffers from depression, and it comes through in his music(that sounds like a horrible description of music, but it pulls me in...I revel in the sadness). Ten years ago my friend turned me onto his first album, and I became obsessed. He had maybe 5 hits, but has since lost his record deal. He's playing at the Nashville Palace a week from today, and I'm so excited to go see him!