View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 06:40 AM
Senior Ledgie

Clip from “Isn’t It Midnight”. My personal highlight of the show. I am dying for a full recording but it was my high and I was too busy enjoying and was surprised to find I got this much of it. Doesn’t Christine sound great? You can tell she’s actually singing and certainly her voice has changed but as someone commented on Twitter, sounded like an 80s show. And compared to how she sounded a little over a year ago on the Buckingham McVie date I saw, I am just in awe. She really was the highlight. And this was my first time sitting on her side so as conflicted as I still feel- I am so thrilled I got to enjoy Christine and this show elevated my appreciation and admiration of her.

https://instagram.com/p/BopmZ9Qn8ad/

Posted this on twitter as well as my instagram. If there’s any issues getting it to play- my instagram is Tzipora, Twitter is Tzipity. Still going through what I’ve got but I’ve been posted whatever people have asked for. If there’s anything you’re wanting to see, let me know. I only recorded the full song on a couple of songs (All Over Again and Storms for sure) because my row was standing and dancing most of the show and it was a little tight but I grabbed a minute or two of most songs and am quite happy with how my phone did.