View Single Post
Old 04-18-2002, 05:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I voted for the 'fro, because that's when I first fell in love with him/them. Stevie was cute as a button, then, too, and I wanted to look like her. Yeah, I had that shag cut, even though I was only 13 or 14 and a little young for it, BUT back to LB.

I have to say I was a bit torn, because 90's Linds was very hot. Now is also good, and I don't want to make him feel like he's sliding down a slippery slope, but I hope he gains a little weight. He's a little gaunt right now, but I do like the gray strands in his hair. Eat a couple more slices of that veggie pizza you like, Linds!
He was very attractive to me during the Dance with a little extra flesh on him. The eyes seemed bluer then, too. Don't ask me my OPINION on why. Just don't get me started on that....

You ladies know what you are talking about regarding "today's artists" They look like pimply babies. My husband just turned 40, and in many ways is just coming into his own, and even though we have been married for 20 years, (I know, it's frightening) he just gets sexier and sexier to me.

I was watching an interview, maybe his BTM, on John Mellancamp, and he made the comment that most men aren't worth a s**t until they're 40 anyway. In some ways he's right!

But I still like my 70's 'fro Linds!