View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 11:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Fascinating. You just explained my favorite two things. For me, I've never had a coke problem, because I'm CHEAP. I'm glad it costs as much as it does. Having a friend with a coke problem would be my only problem. Fortunately I only bump(pun) into that friend about once a month(if that).

Coke and red wine here. Actually, any booze, but red wine is my favorite. The drier the better. So dry, it's like a punch in the face.
Me, You, and Chris should hang out sometime. I don't do it anymore but we each loved the feel of fermented grapes and other stuff.
I love the story of Chris telling when she owned a house in the Hollywood Hills in 1978 and her backyard and a pool over looking the valley. They had parties and blasted the new Steely Dan album. I think this is the one with "Colombian Gold" in it. She said her music would echo through the canyon. OMG, I want to be at this party!!!!!

Never had a problem with it but there was a time in my life when it was fun. But soon that turns into staying up all night and ruining the day. I never wanted to become "My third day up....his second nighter" kind of person. I was young and dumb but had fun
High in my life
obsessive was my love
worth it was my time
you are fading out

Have fun, tell the world!