View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 06:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless child View Post
I was at the Pittsburgh show. She was a hot mess!
I have listened to so many Wild Heart shows because I love to hear Stevie's banter each night. But just like the RAL tour, each night can really sound different. She sounded more energetic during the second leg especially Dallas and Tempe. I have listened to so many of them but have to say Pittsburgh definitely was her worst show. WTF. Maybe no coke dealer that night or hung over from Philly the previous night. She just sounds so tired. Also were the microphone issues all in her head? This tour was the first time the drugs really impacted her stage show. Band introductions were done at different times and in Pittsburgh her band does not even know she is introducing them and the bassist Wizard is not even on stage for introductions. It was my first concert but remember being scared like something was not quite right.
So similar to RAL tour, some nights are definitely better than others. However one song she nails every night is Beauty and the Beast. Her intro to the song changes each night but her performance on the song each night is stellar even in Pittsburgh.
We all have seen the Largo show as professionally recorded. She was high as a kite that show but it was a good night. But listening to so many shows that have now been posted, one can clearly understand why no concert was going to be commercially released like Bella Donna.
I love in Dallas when her coke babbles have her brain trying to say 2 things at once "Welcome to the Wild" then boom talks about her Texas song she used to sing as a kid.
I am just curious what her cryptic message meant in Pittsburgh about feeling better than she was 10 minutes ago. Was she ill, did she run out of coke, did Kim call her out for her affair with Joe.
Definitely worth a listen to the different shows just for her crazy talk