View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 04:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Incredible interview. There are 2 people that I think would have the best books about rock. Lindsey and Sharon. If they were completely honest, they would have the best books ever.

What fate. For Stevie to see Sharon on her last night of performing at the club. If she had come in a day or week later, they would have never met. How funny she says Stevie did not know the words to Linda's song and Sharon had to feed them to her on stage. The piano story is funny too because the next day its almost like Stevie forget about the request and surprised that Sharon made it happen.

I want to know if Stevie sings back up on Don't Come Round Here No More and settle the controversy. You think you hear Stevie but you hear Sharon a familiar Stevie voice sound. Sharon's mind is more clear than Stevie's so we could learn a lot from her. Its also strange and funny how she always told her that "someday I will get you in Fleetwood Mac." Then it really happened and Sharon has been there since 1987.

Oh the stories she could tell being next to Stevie since 1979 till today