View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 01:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I never understood why people weren't interested in it. I bought it THE DAY it was released. Dual 8 track tapes!

Edit- and I now remember that I bought it at K-mart, and couldn't get it unwrapped quickly enough when I got to my car, to shove it into my 8 track player, and JAM IT all the way home!

Sad to say that by the time Christine's album came along, I was in college and out of the FM loop. I bought the album, OF COURSE, but it most definitely wasn't cool to like FM, and I was in a recording technology program, so I was listening to cooler bands than FM. I had a good run following The Police.

Rock Hard? Were you in Boogie Nights?
The way she grabbed your hand, you might have been added to a LLLOOOONNNNNGGGGGG list including Lindsey, Mick, Joe, Don, and half of Southern California! You should have gone for it! Hell, penicillin is cheap!
We have something in common. I also bought the live album at Kmart but it was in 1983 double album.

I am really looking forward to this. We've all be wanting to hear Hold Me live in 1982 and sure enough its on this reissue. Does someone in the band have an ear to this board? Its like our prayers have been answered. I'm bummed no Oh Daddy. I guess I wont be dancing in my shawls after all

Last edited by Macfan4life; 02-10-2021 at 01:15 PM..