View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 11:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=estranged4life;1258676]unlike others, I had to work everyday through this mess (My usual schedule of 45+ hours a week) until COVID19 and the affects of the industry (Oil/Energy) lead to layoffs at my facility.

I have survived 3 rounds of layoffs since March (Including a LARGE round on my 50th birthday of May 12th), a round of rioters fighting with the Tulsa PD near work, a reduced work schedule to 32 hours a week/losing overtime and now this week a co-worker (In my building and in my department whom I work with daily) that tested positive for COVID19...

My wife Alisa & I haven't changed our routine due to COVID19...always been introverts, so avoiding crowds and such is nothing new to us. We only venture out to grocery shop and for work/medical visits (Having a follow-up scan on Friday for my headache issues - at least since my thyroid cancer surgery in December 2019 I fell MUCH better.)

However on the rare exception, COVID19 did screw up our plan to see Rammstein in San Antonio on Sept.16...

Peace out and blame Canada!!

Why are you blaming us?🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦 Or are you joking?