View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 11:19 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by robm
...hmmm...bad vibes...a mansion in the woods...lsd...staying indoors in a dark place like an old mansion would have given off bad vibes to many people who experienced strong clean lsd...usually better to play/listen to music...or experience outdoor nature...if the lsd is strong...from my experience as a trip guide way back in my college youth days...
Sounds like Peter just experienced some people who were "very" experimental, and had a good time Jamming...he's already Jammed with the Grateful Dead and Allman Brothers a month or so earlier...maybe he wanted to stretch-out those musical abilities? Thanks for the info Mr. Spencer...I look forward to trying to obtain your new album here in Mumbai, India...Blind Pig is an excellent Blues lable...maybe they'll send this way when I order it...I have the Flee releases, and I enjoyed them...so looking forward to hearing the "new" stuff...good health
Thank you, robm. 'Precious Little' is also currently available direct from Bluestown, Norway. They give prompt and reliable service. It would be nice if it could be released in India, too.