View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 05:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
This was such a great interview! I appreciated the glimpses inside his house (figuratively, not literally) and his general attitude about the past few years. I’m glad he was able to joke about someone being too rough when they took the tube out of his throat, and isn’t really angry with them. In life or death situations, the person trying to save his life isn’t concerned about whether he’ll be able to sing again, and I’m glad he recognized that. And the interviewer did a fantastic job, too. I agree it wasn’t any one thing that ticked Stevie off, but an accumulation of years of things. You can tell this interviewer has done their homework, which was refreshing.
mostly. Some really easy, obvious errors that are covered in a zillion previous interviews: he was a junior and she was a senior when they met; the timeline of meeting his wife is too early; he didn't know anything about the Ocean Spray meme and just thought his daughter wanted him to sing along to Dreams?? Don't think so.

As much as I love the idea of mr. rock cock going over and knocking on a neighbor's door late at night, I would wager it was one of his staff. (His wife once mentioned when asked how she managed all the kids, the household, the business etc, "I have a great staff")