Thread: Rhiannon Movie
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2021, 01:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless child View Post
I always thought it would make a good Broadway show, but Stevie told Tim McGraw on his podcast that the only "musical" she liked was Wicked. I'm very surprised. I know she often went to New York to see shows. The one about Carole King and School of Rock, which she praised so much. So I don't see Rhiannon making it to Broadway I guess.
Billy Joel's music had a very successful Broadway show "Movin Out" Abba's music also had success. There definitely is a fantastic script there with the Mac's songs or Stevie's songs.

Its a story about a girl named Rhiannon who was born in the desert. She meets a guitarist and sings with him and poses naked on the album cover. When they run out of money, she becomes a cleaning lady. One day she joins the army aka Fleetwood Mac and falls in love with the drummer. Eventually she becomes a superstar but things start to fall apart and she starts eating chocolate mousse pies backstage while she tours with her love Joe Walsh. Suddenly people start to pelt her with pineapple chunks on stage. Devastated by her life, she sits down and writes Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You. In her devastation, she wanted so to change. Disaster was the only thing that she could depend on. She eventually gets locked away in a prison cell in Berlin. She escapes and starts to make music again. She starts to sing about the Seven Wonders and rejoins the army to make music again. Eventually she works with her former lover guitarist again. But he throws her against a car and runs away. Down but not out, she continues to make music and tell stories to her fans. ***Everyone sings Gypsy***

******maybe I should be copywriting this ******

Last edited by Macfan4life; 08-22-2021 at 08:01 PM..