Thread: MOJO Article
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2021, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
I guess the biggest piece of news to me is the comment about doormat..I mean Christine being on board with his return. I assumed she would be, but it sounds like there may have been additional conversations between he and Christine.
Christine: Hey just calling to check on you. It's been quiet. I've written a few things. How are you?

Lindsey: Well, you know, it's been rough between Nicks Virus, Covid Virus, and my pending separation. But I'll be touring soon.

Christine: Yeah, well that's good. I know Mick really misses you. I haven't talked to John.

Lindsey: Well good! I've talked to Mick too. He said he was miserable having to answer to, and do everything the boss said. But, she needs that kind of attention.

Christine: Oh Lindsey it was horrible. We had to do other bands' songs. She wanted to do a Prince song, but I can't pretend to play keys for Prince songs.

Lindsey: Well just have Stevie twirl around like an idiot and nobody will notice anyway.

Christine: Yea, she still does that stupid thing. Well anyway, Mick and I are going to demand and/or beg that we get the Rumours 5 back. I hope you're open to it.

Lindsey: Well yeah man. A profound reconvening of our past machinery. And if I do get divorced, I'll need that check. I'll start programming the backing tracks.

Christine: Great. Could you program more of Stevie's vocals? They let her sing on the last tour and Gypsy made me want to join Chicken Shack again.

Lindsey: No problem. And if and when you call, I'll be sleeping around the corner.

Christine: Nice one, Lindsey. Ta Ta..

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 08-17-2021 at 12:17 PM..