View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 04:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't disagree that Lindsey was a pain the butt at times over the years and that he was jealous of her solo success. But at the same time can you blame him? I mean think about it. She is a talented songwriter but she isn't really a producer or even a musician. She can play Piano and Guitar but on a basic level. There's a reason you rarely see her play an instrument beyond a tambourine on stage. During the bands heyday she contributed the least work in the studio and yet for all the work he put in on hers and everyone else's songs she's the star. I truly believe if it wasn't for his meticulous vision and work on the albums the band wouldn't be as revered as they are today.

Though to be honest his comments don't really hold water for me beyond what we already know is true that I mentioned above. He once worked for her and got good money. He's essentially sucking up. When was the last time he had anything to do with her solo career?

It's so stupid the way some people in her camp or entourage etc seem content to bash him with no real evidence to support their BS claims. Look at what Vanessa Carlton wrote on instagram claiming he either beats women or beat Stevie ( I can't recall exactly what she wrote) but then when asked where's the proof and she says SN told her. Sure and everything that comes out of her mouth is the gospel truth. We all know she lied about the 2 year tour delay so I wouldn't put much stock in what she says especially given how coked up she was in the 80's . She wasn't exactly mother Theresa herself.