View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 12:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Material That Needs To Be Re-released/Updated

The past several years we've had deluxe editions of previously released material, most recently the Live album. What's out there that needs to be "updated" or released in a modern format that you'd like to see?

- I'd love to see a deluxe edition for Behind The Mask but that's highly unlikely even though there is plenty of material to make it work. A Time deluxe edition is even more unlikely.

- The Mirage concert is long past due for an official DVD release.

- Same goes for the Tusk documentary.

- The documentary and concert for Christine's 1984 album would be awesome on DVD.

- Same goes for Mick's The Visitor documentary. Even though I have negative feelings for him, I love the album and the spirit of it.

- This isn't something that I want but it would be cool to see The Dance released on Blu-ray along with the full concert re-released on CD without songs being edited down for time.

- Rumours has been released on pretty much every format except Blu-ray. They might as well do it.

- I'm still waiting for all of Billy's albums pre Coming Home to be released on CD (in the case of Soldier Of Love and Brother To Brother re-released) but that will probably never happen.

Any other things you'd like to see or that I didn't mention?