View Single Post
Old 10-24-2002, 10:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Question Questions on Best of Video

So they were all in this house making the new album due out in the Spring of 2003. And it's a nice house by the way. Love the pool. Anyway, did they actually all live in this house? I mean was it just like a job you go to every day, & they just went there during the day & recorded, & then went home at night. The men are all married with familes. So I would think they would want to go home at some point for a day or two anyway. Are they all still there? Is the album actually complete?

They all look really good. I can only watch it at work (when no one is around) because I can't download Quicktime on my home computer without it wacking out on me, but I seen it several times.

Favorite parts:

John to Mick, "I'm sorry it's not perfect for you, Jesus Christ".

Person asks Mick if his nice car goes fast, Mick says, "It goes 55".

Stevie to Lindsey about this new song, went something like this, "This song is monatonele. This song is very hard to sing. The breathing is hard through this song, don't you think?" Lindsey smiling, nodding, "Very hard".

Looks like Lindsey's recording, Mick off behind closed glass doors & Stevie's dogs start barking loudly. Looks like Lindsey stops recording, starts laughing, puts his hand to his face, disgusted but is laughing.

Lee