View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 04:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

IMHO people make way too much fuss about possible Lindsey statements about touring with a bigger band in 1987. For the love of God, I would not take any statements of Lindsey at the time as serious. I know its in Mick's book but there were never any rehearsals and it also could have been a ploy to stall talking about the tour. Lindsey never wanted to tour in 1987. He may have given it a second thought but people act like they were rehearsing with extra guitar players, etc. I was glued to my radio in May 1987 with a big radio promotion of TITN. Every band member was interviewed. Lindsey was directly asked about touring. He said it was not discussed and the silence on the issue could lead it to go either way. I was like WTF. I heard it with my own ears months before the blowout at Christine's house. So its really not worth taking serious because he may have casually mentioned it would be nice to add a few other musicians. LOL Having said that, I doubt he meant taking on 3 Stevie Nicks back up singers and Asante