View Single Post
Old 03-28-2022, 12:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I disagree. I think one or two songs where Stevie was on vocally (LIttle Lies, ALAYF).

I think it would enhance to the spirit of what she's trying to do.
I will eat my shoe live on Facebook if ALAYF is ever performed by Chris anywhere. Not going to happen.

I disagree. Stevie's appearance would be a distraction and totally take away from what Chris is trying to accomplish. 87.4% of Mac concert goers are there only to see Stevie. The performance is for Chris and her music. Stevie and her gang would suck all the oxygen out of the room. Its about the music, not the cult of personality.
For the love of God, if Chris ever performed solo anywhere let us relish and soak up the moment, not ruin it

Chris and Lindsey handled Little Lies quite well on their tour without the witch. Her vocals are not needed. Lindsey proved that during the Tango sessions

On Lindsey's current tour, would it not be a distraction if he invited Stevie on his stage to perform a few songs? Of course it would. Please let us enjoy the music and Christine the same way.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 03-28-2022 at 12:59 PM..