View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 03:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD View Post
Seriously? Who in their right mind would see a band playing at a Theme Park and expect it to be everybody who made the band one of the largest in the world? That's just foolish.
My post was apparently misunderstood. A large portion of people in attendance at the park were likely not that informed about Fleetwood Mac and the changes in the band. They would likely only be aware of the most famous members of the band. Give me break. There is nothing foolish about. Beyond our myopic grand visions of the band, there exists a large population of people who aren't ardent followers. Seriously! Not acutely in touch with the band's evolustion, it is certain that many expected the line up they were most familiar with. I was there - I witnessed the confused reactions. Yes, this was an amusement park , with a large demographic of families and children; only a slightest fraction of attendees would have knowledge of the band's latest incarnation. The Time era was, indisputably, the most obscure transitional period in their history.

Last edited by PenguinHead; 11-21-2014 at 03:43 AM..