View Single Post
Old 01-06-2024, 07:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmn3 View Post
Oh of course. And that whole Silver Springs thing was rather ridiculous and never made sense. By that time she had been a solo artist for a decade and had done what, 4 major solo tours? Why wasn’t Silver Springs ever part of her set? Or why didn’t she just re-record the damn song a la Taylor Swift, release it on one of her albums and tell Mick to fly a kite? And I’ll go to my grave feeling I Don’t Want to Know was perfect on Rumours and superior to having Silver Springs on it.

But again, poor wittle Stevie is allllways the victim. Everyone is so mean to her!!
Last year she proclaimed that Silver Springs made The Dance a #1 album. Landslide was the "hit" from that album and it wasn't the song Silver Springs that is what's talked about... it's her and Lindsey singing to each other but she won't mention Lindsey's role in that performance. She'll just say that he was a bum who didn't work in his 20s, even though the arrangement was made between them or let's sue her favorite term "pact" that she'd work low-skilled jobs so he could work on the music. And this was 50 years ago, talk about holding on to things!