View Single Post
Old 01-12-2003, 10:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default What do you like best....

...about Lindsey's personality? I know we compare his performances, music, lyrics, guitaring, producing, etc..ad nauseum, but what do ya like about his personality?

I know he stays "in the shadows" (hehe) for the most part...but from his BTM and various interviews in magazines and on TV and stuff..what jumps out at you that is funny or likable about Liddy Buck?

I like that he seems very down to earth, not an ego-manic, like when told how other artists feel about him, he geniunely seems touched that anyone even THINKS about him...how refreshing. I'm sure he has some kind of ego...he's not a wienie or anything , but it doesn't overshadow him and become inflated like other rockers. When you watch The Dance, and he puts his hand over his heart....sincerity. I love his honesty in interviews AND lyrics. I do love his shyness, I must say...it's endearing. Also, I love the story behind the hole in the guitar used at the New Years Eve "Here Comes the Sun" performance!!! He gets frustrated like anyone else...and apparently has a lil temper...but don't we all...I have that in common with Lindsey...I throw stuff when I'm mad too...and have gotten in trouble for doing so.

WARNING TO GUYS, DON'T READ...IT'S WAY GIRLY!! LOL: To be TOTALLY shallow, I love his giggle too..LOL There's a part in the FM Live video I think where he is playing the guitar and he giggles..it's cute!! Not a personality trait, but still...had to add that in..LOL