View Single Post
Old 12-15-2021, 10:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Look, it’s already been well established Stevie is a liar, so of course she was lying when she said Oh Daddy was a favorite of hers!

I think when FM performed Oh Daddy in my area for the Dance, they changed the words, which was why I didn’t remember it… I believe they called it Oh Mick. As you know, the song was written for and about him.

Homer and I listened to Oh Daddy last night and we could only get through 30 seconds before he turned it off. He kept saying it would have been a really good song if Stevie had sang lead on it instead of Christine, but I think it would have sucked no matter who sang it. Except maybe Mike Campbell.
ANYONE should be able to admit that she's DELUSIONAL. She lives in fantasy land, along with her version of the truth(delusions).

You shouldn't have left so early last night. I was over my head, waiting for you to say you love me, and that the skies the limit, and that you're mystified.