View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 12:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
We all say "never say never" when it comes to Fleetwood Mac related events, but I think the ship has truly sailed once and for all.
At this endgame stage, I have come to really appreciate the comedic potential of the band. To that end, more than anything, I’d love to see Fleetwood Mac conquer reality TV. Imagine all five of them in a beach house in Miami for a few months with cameras everywhere. At various times, individuals bring their exes over for a visit and the fur flies. Jimmy Iovine, Sara Fleetwood, Eddy Quintela, Carol Harris, and others could pop over for drinks and Pictionary or Twister. Speaking of drinks, every evening (around 2:00), all five of the band would doll themselves up, pile in to the shuttle, and head out for a local bar or dive, where they would drink excessive amounts of tequila, dance with strangers, and so on, until one of them staggers out into the parking lot to throw up. Then back in the shuttle and home, where they fall unconscious into a roommate’s bed. These episodes would write themselves with such a gifted group of people.

moviekinks.blogspot.com