View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 09:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenshiMaster16 View Post
I think she would get around to feeling remorse if those yes men / women vanished. But that will never happen. They let her off wiyh no consequences, no realty and truth telling. It definitely does not help that her mom was clearly some sort of mental anchor for her and since shes been gone, Stevie's inner diva is wild and free with no one to reign it in and ground her in reality. Lindsey clearly found that for himself in his wife and kids. At the end of the day, if all the fame and riches were gone, I bet Lindsey would still have her back despite having moved on from the relationship. We all know Mick wouldn't, not if she couldn't contribute to his bank account.
^^^^
Yep, all of that.

Everyone(I mean, her fans) have always said that her Mom was her grounding force, and when Mama died, it was Ego Mania Gone Wild. She's the greatest. Just ask her.

And she's always hated it that Lindsey found the loving home and family life that she never could.