View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 05:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Street Angel is a far superior album than TISRL and In Your Dreams. IMHO those albums are so boring and hardly and music and flat singing. Street Angel has incredible music tracks (on many of the songs) and its the last album of good singing. Now go be a good bwboy and rediscover it.

Docklands is not a great song but far superior to Everyday and most of the watered down crap on TISRL. Even though she did not write it, its very Stevie-esque singing about the mirror she is looking through, ships passing through the night. It tells a good story too.
I agree those two albums are boring… for me, the songs are pretty unmemorable, but on Street Angel, some of the songs are so awful, they become very memorable for all the wrong reasons. I looked at the track list and I can’t remember how some of the songs on Trouble go, for example- I don’t hate them, I just can’t remember them. There are a few songs I like on Street Angel, but it’s just the bad songs are so bad. Everyday is right there with Cry Wolf for me- I skip them but I don’t hate them; but something about Docklands and Jane really grates on me.