View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 09:49 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlie View Post
With Christine gone, I wouldn’t want to see any combination of the remaining members touring or recording as “Fleetwood Mac,” but reading that wiki page in past tense was like a punch in the gut.

Like, what do you do when, not just your favorite band, but your favorite anything, the people and art that defined your life (and for many of us born in the 70s or later, your whole life) are over? Really, it was all over on 11/30, but there’s something so surreal about seeing “Fleetwood Mac was…” written out like that.

I suppose this is how the past 40+ years must have felt for Beatles fans. We’re lucky to have had them for so long, and of course we’ll always have the music, but it still feels so weird… like now what? I guess I need a new hobby or something?

Thank you, Fleetwood Mac, for bringing us along on the wildest ride in rock and roll history.
Wikipedia has limitations where opinions are fact and tabloids such as National Enquirer and TMZ are considered legitimate news sources. Publicists and management companies exist to avoid aforementioned reasons.

At the present, Fleetwood Mac does not have any activities planned. For the foreseeable future, present and notable past members will be occupied with solo activities (Lindsey, Stevie) and other bans (Mike, Neil).