View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 05:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

I dont hate NTF. The studio track fits fairly well with the album Tusk. My only complaint about NTF live is that its too long. On the Live album its the longest song at just over 9 minutes. We could have had The Chain or Sisters instead. I always thought NTF fit nicely with the HBO Mirage concert because it showcased the band without Stevie and the jam with Chris and then without Chris. Also John trying to smell Lindsey's joint was pretty cool IMHO. The Mirage tour was the last tour Chris played that kind of upright piano. So I have no issues with it except the fact we could get 2 better songs instead. But clearly Lindsey loves the song because besides being on Tusk, it was on the Live album, showcased on the Mirage video concert, and dug out again for The Dance. IMHO he has better songs on Tusk that I would prefer to hear.
Not to change the subject but I am fascinated by the love of The Ledge. I just dont get it. It sounds like I should be wearing overalls, square dancing, and husking corn when I listen to it