View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 08:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
I hate to drone on about this stuff, but it's her really annoying combination of super lazy decisions yet extremely calculated. That zaps any sincerity out of it, for me personally. She knows Landslide is a big, emotional, casual-fan crowd favorite. So how do we amp it up yet another notch? Tie Christine's death into the mix. Super gross, in my opinion. I'm surprised she doesn't have a little spritzer water bottle in her pocket to mist her face with for some extra theatrics.

I wouldn't feel this way if she would have discontinued the Free Falling tribute by the next tour she did following Tom's passing. The fact that it's still there 7 years later proves it's less and less about Tom every day and more about wanting a schmaltzy schtick moment at the end of her show that completely lets her off the hook.

I'm sure by this time next year the Christine stories will be even more exaggerated and completely skewed from reality. But don't expect the photo montage to be updated with different photos, that would be too much work for this well oiled roadshow carousel of hitz. End of rant.
Hi BigAl84,

Is there any way, we can make suggestions and let her know what is best for her, going forward, so we can all stop droning on and on about her song and costume choices, etc...? I know I'm dreaming but I can't help but wonder If only.....!