Thread: Get Tusked
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 11:00 PM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
Exactly. Well said.

It’s bizarre how somehow the new shield to hide behind for folks who want to blindly defend Nicks without admitting it, start in on the whole “I’m a fan of the whole band, the entire 50 years of members and the ongoing history of conflict” blah blah blah. Put on a big show about the 50 year legacy, worship nicks, act like Lindsey doesn’t exist or play into the narrative that he had it coming due to past events and dismiss Stevie entirely of any wrong doing ..but wait, it’s about being a fan of the entire band. Riiigghht.
this post is so stupid and generalizing... Never did I say Lindsey "had it coming" or that I even support it happening... I said Stevie should've ideally shut up regardless of the drama between them and finished up the last few years they have left, they've dealt with each other's toxic behaviors for decades.

My point is that certain people that have nothing better to do in their life but come on here and b*tch in every single post about how terrible Stevie and Mick are... and to whoever said I "went off topic" with my rant, it was very clearly in topic because every thread regardless of the beginning topic becomes a toilet of people's hateful bs about Stevie and Mick, and unsurprisingly by the same like three people that apparently have very little to do outside of this forum and come on here angry and upset every single day... and actually someone earlier posted an interview of ken talking about the firing, so it was very much on topic