Thread: Get Tusked
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 09:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

cute Viv, cute - as usual.

first of all, the topic of LB firing has been brought up for no reason whatsoever in this thread by a SN fan who said they needed to vent so they decided going off topic and venting (about going off topic!) is the thing to do. and now - surprise! - people feel compelled to reply. this was a thread about Ken's book and stuff related to Tusk and Tusk-era. now it turned into yet another thread of discussing exactly what you are complaining is already discussed way too much. we are tired of it, and want to move on, but y'all keep dragging us back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
why stick around to discuss Fleetwood Mac when you clearly hate the people who currently are members of this band?
you can't have it both ways - you can't say - i'm sticking around for history not for present and get over the ugly present - and then insist that the board is about [non-existing] band's present.

there is no current band. if you read the lawsuit you'd know that. FM exists only in spurts, around projects. they sign the contract for a project, once project is done band doesn't legally exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
IHow many people is it going to take telling you how much The Ledge sucks(even tho I don't think that) before you decide to turn some tables and start posting positive things about this band?
I look forward to the time things around these boards all turn positive.
come on, you know better, now you are just being cynical! people have been saying that The Ledge sucks since i first started reading it! there was a time when the ledge was so full of SN worshippers and so nasty towards Lindsey (let's face it, nastiness towards Lindsey is almost embedded in the site when there are many chiffs here) that i would go on other social media and read how people don't understand why i still even bother ever going to The Ledge. so people saying The Ledge sucks? that's been the case for way longer than a decade. since i first started reading it back in 2009, and then reading back to the old threads, there are always warring factions in FM community, and there is always tons of negativity and nastiness. if you want a positive place, you need to find another band. or maybe people consider "positive" all the SN groups on social media where everyone who says even something like "i don't like SN's boots tonight" gets trashed and thrown out of the group and positive posts about LB or his music or Christine are deleted?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"