View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 06:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I wonder which album Mick is referencing? Gift Of Screws is the most likely culprit. I've always wondered what the gestation time was for Out Of The Cradle, though.
i just assumed he's talking about the Cradle since LB was sitting on it and tweaking it for so long, even if the number of years seems off. GOS never came out as recorded, and he tried to put it out several times but got stalled by the label, before bulk of it finally got folded into FM album - so the statement of overcooking doesn't seem to apply to GOS but definitely does to Cradle.

also just wanted to bring this up to the light since it is stuck in the forum where nobody seems to care about the good info in it (love it - thanks SNL1 for sharing it!):
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLN1 View Post
here's the conversation we had
there was a post about a gag order in effect till mid Oct but that might have been just for FMac, cant find it and dont remember it exact

Just interviewed Christine McVie and Lindsey Buckingham for the upcoming Fleetwood Mac reunion tour -- the first with all five principal members since 1998.
Here they are with publicist Liz Rosenberg: three legends in one shot.
A moment to savor —

need some scoop, pm me please, please???

Time to chat?

Lindsey was lovely. A lot of water under the bridge, I reckon. I've discovered people either become harder or kinder and more understanding as time goes by, and all indications today indicate the latter for Lindsey.

sorry Mike was sleeping, just wondering if you found anything out that I might not know already ie: setlist surprises or any info at all about the new album?
have you heard the Stevie album, and do you have a copy for me?

I saw set list. Nothing unusual, but long. New album not 'til after tour. Sorry so brief. Early here. "24k" is great!
thanks Mike

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"