View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 05:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
I don't know you vivfox, other than what I read. But the internet is a strange thing. It makes people that are otherwise quiet and mouse-like sometimes obnoxious, almost terrifying and bold, sometimes, yet it can allow for someone, as you just did to express yourself. You're not pathetic at all. You're intelligent and you like to share things with others. This thing with the internet-- it almost reminds me of Dr Martin Luther King's speech:

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. "

Maybe this computer "thing" gives a bit of that reality. I think that's pretty cool.

(even as the remaining 3 King children squabble amongst themselves about money. Their father, along with "Murrow," is rolling over in his grave.)
Hey Viv..

I have to agree with Tango on this one.. I also wanted to add, that you are truly beautiful on the inside, and I'm sure you are on the outside as well! That's what makes someone "beautiful" to me! I've never seen or met you, but I can truly say that to me, you are a beautiful person!! If people are "shallow" enough to judge people on the outside, for their looks, then that's a really sad state, IMHO.. I knew that I was raised loving everyone, and to judge anyone on anything wasn't a part of my up-bringing, at all! So, please don't beat yourself up that way, and know that you have a lot of people here, who feel you are a beautiful person!!

Hugs to you,

Arlene

There is magic all around you everytime you walk in the room.....