View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 01:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post
^^^

Interestingly, in the Destiny Rules DVD - they go into the Cm matter further by noting that CM sent flowers the night of the opening of the tour.

In the end, I think they all reached a collective decision not to bring her into the SYW process too much because it was their project and CM did not want to be in the band, etc. Also, if they allowed too many questions about her departure, then then focus was taken away from the product they were selling.

Most telling, I think, were Stevie's remarks about how hard it was without CM, but CM did not want to tour anymore and that was that.

It is an intersting topic though, esp. how one person views a comment as benign and another views it as a slight.

Mick's comment about her being an asset didn't bother me neither did John's comments on Destiny Rules. I think he was making the point that if she really didn't want to be there it would have made them all miserable.

The no tour no album excuse was total bollocks in my view. If she had wanted to take part in the album, and I'm not sure she did, they could have made room for her.

Gail