View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 10:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I don't remember, other than Kind of Woman wasn't second. I think Stop Dragging was. As we don't miss dated technology the minute it's dated, we give sh*t away. I gave all my 8 tracks away a 100 years ago. And always regretted giving them away. As I'm sure you know, 8 tracks often had a different song order, as the songs had to fit into 4 "programs". In other words, you couldn't have more than one $tevie song per program.

I did manage to buy a Rumours 8 track in a thrift store a couple years ago. I don't have a way of playing it, but I like having it. I actually saw another one this past Saturday, but didn't buy it.

Now that might be the RUDEST thing anyone has ever said to me!!!!

Going back to Kind of Woman. I remember listening to Bella Donna (album) the first time. The title track is such a strong song but then you never know what to expect second track. Kind of Woman kept the momentum going. Its a fantastic musical track but very bewitching and a classic Stevie song. Then SDMHA, Think About It...... the great songs just kept coming.
Edge of 17 has been played the most in concert. But SDMHA and How Still My Love could be tied for second.
Have you ever heard the How Still My Love outtake. Its incredible and I'm sure it was a tough decision to decide which version to put on the album. Similar situation with Sable On Blonde. So powerful. They probably made the right decision but I love this version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSlTlHhWP30

Last edited by Macfan4life; 07-21-2021 at 10:21 AM..