View Single Post
Old 07-23-2002, 10:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Now see, with Whole Lotta Trouble, I would miss the horns because Whole Lotta Trouble just reminds me of a big production type number...like a big ballroom type song or lounge act, very Liza Minnelli-ish to me. I love this song live...the studio version was too, I don't know, too polished I think. This is a song to just let loose to and not worry about everything sounding exactly right. Plus, it has so much more energy on stage. I didn't like it too much during Timespace, but it revived nicely for Enchanted, although maybe a little too high for Stevie's voice. I just wish for the life of me I could figure out WHAT she is saying at the end of this song at Radio City Music Hall...she just goes off screaming about something, then you hear, "Whole Lotta Trouble for you...I told you so, I believe I told you so, *something something something* you're so proud." Or something like that. All in all, WLT is just a different song. But again, I wish I knew what it was about. WHAT could BE a "Whole lotta trouble for you"?