View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 11:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm 99.9% positive there will not be a new album that involves Stevie. It didn't happen before the events of 2018, it sure as heck isn't going to happen now. We all say "never say never" when it comes to Fleetwood Mac related events, but I think the ship has truly sailed once and for all.

Although it's hilarious to see Lindsey throwing the ball back in Stevie's court and basically one-upping her with a certain level of generosity and forgiveness that he knows will most likely never be reciprocated - I wish they would just move on. Mick, Christine, and Lindsey can make more music together and leave Stevie out of the equation altogether. They've already wasted so much damn time trying to convince her to participate in projects, quit trying so hard. But the money talks, right?

On a personal level, the rest of the band could heal and it could heal without Stevie. I get the impression that it's been 45 years and there is nothing that will make Stevie happy regarding the dynamics of her and Lindsey in a band together. If it hasn't happened already, I don't expect it to happen now.

If there is a single ounce of sincerity behind any notion of reconnecting, it will happen amongst the 3, maybe 4 of them. Otherwise, Mick and Christine are truly full of sh*t and are only looking out for a "reunion" payday.

Last edited by BigAl84; 08-13-2021 at 11:24 AM..