View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 03:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Yes, although I would still keep Make Me A Mask. I get the sentiment Of keeping it Lindsey-less, but it should still be on it since it was only released on a Fleetwood Mac comp. Assuming there’s soundboard audio recordings, I’d have Landslide, Tear It Up, and Go Your Own Way from the last night of the BTM tour, which all feature Lindsey, Don’t Stop from the Inauguration, and SYLM from the Super Bowl.
I’m torn about Make Me a Mask, but ultimately I’d be ok whether it was on a Deluxe Edition or not. I love all your suggestions here, but I’d also include the videos of the Super Bowl and Inaugeral performances, if at all possible. That seems unlikely due to copyright, etc, but yeah, at least the audio. Plus the concert performance of Skies the Limit, taped live at Red Rocks and the only time FM performed it live, for the video. And of course, the videos of As Long As You Follow, Save Me, Skies the Limit, and Love Shines, and throw in In the Back of My Mind and Paper Doll, I guess. Man, I would also kill to have the video performances of the album FM did for some other country, maybe Japan or China? It used to be available on YouTube but has disappeared. It was all lip sync, but still incredible to see FM perform Freedom, Love is Dangerous, Save Me, etc.

A Deluxe Edition would have to include Game of Love and Victim of Love, two incredible songs I can’t believe were left off BTM!