View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 01:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Thank heavens none of Lindsey’s fans act that way! You know, can do no wrong, kept the band together (except when he left), making Tango so Mick would have money, lying that Buck/Vie wasn’t a Fleetwood Mac album UNTIL he was fired, then he grew some balls and said it really was a FM album. And even then, people defended him- “well, when he was a member he HAD to lie to the fans!” My personal favorite example his fans give of what a generous person Lindsey was- when they point out the time he had a drug dealer living in an RV on his property so Mick would have access to drugs while making Tango. Wow- now that’s a friend! As opposed to, say, encouraging Mick to seek help. But no, that’s just the kind of person Lindsey was LOL!

Yeah, like you said, the fanaticism only applies to Stevie cult members.
I follow NO ONE blindly. Christine was always my favorite. But she's a company shill. Keeps Bob out of the HOF, then doesn't save Lindsey from the old goat getting him fired? She most definitely isn't Super Woman.
These are ALL highly flawed people.

But yeah, Mick is a LOSER.