View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 04:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
We agree 100% on the initial point.

SYW as good as Tusk?

Again, IF it had been pared down to 10 songs, it would've been easier to swallow. AND, $tevie's songs should have a time limit(I say this about every Dead/jam band as well). 4 minutes Old Goat, and your droning dirge is over. Hell, I'd support a 3:30 limit on her songs. Just like when $he babbles ON and ON onstage, $he just has NO IDEA OF WHEN TO STFU.
"I love hearing myself drone on and on, and so does the world!". No $tevie, we don't. STFU.

Oh Daddy? You're still beatin' that horse? It's been dried up glue for a couple of years now...
Who cares what's easier to swallow. You act like a Fleetwood Mac album is a poison pill or something. Commercially, YES the cheezy critics may have liked it more. However is this not a board with Fleetwood Mac fans that likes all sort of tracks whether commercial, non commercial or unconventional? I am with Lindsey on this one. I consider the album a piece of art and I appreciate the additional tracks. You sound just like Stevie in the documentary. Your story is her story.
And another thing......Come is better than Not That Funny. Put that in your top hat and scarf and smoke it.
Lindsey's guitar playing does not offend me nor should he have to apologize for it.