View Single Post
Old 12-21-2022, 06:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Another funny moment was when the panel said the Save Me video reminded them of Heart's videos of the 80s. Only Stevie's face was shown with darkness all around and would come and go on the screen.

Its a little long but worth it. Every one of these segments does have rambling. Its something you have to have time for to enjoy.

BTM is an album that when you play or review song by song, they are not bad songs. Yet for some reason the album is considered meh. Chris's songs are fine. Billy's Do You Know and In The Back of My mind are fine. I would scrap Billy's Hard feelings, Stevie's Affair of the Heart and Second Time and given Stevie 4 songs. Maybe she had a good one in the wings. But as the panel says, Stevie always has these closing songs like Jane, Blue Eyes, HAEWAFY, Beauty and The Beast, etc. Second Time was in that mold as an album closer.
The album may not have fit with the times of 1990 (You Cant Touch This) but it definitely holds up over time.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 12-21-2022 at 06:48 AM..