View Single Post
Old 12-17-2022, 03:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back
Exclamation Discussing Behind The Mask

I really loved this. This is one time that I agree with most of the panel most of the time. Jeremy, you are hysterical. I seriously think you could develop a stand up act with your Stevieisms. Your imitations of her are fall out of the chair funny
Here is the surprise. While many dont care for this album, song by song people really like the songs. It is very cohesive with all members appearing on everyone's else's song. I agree that Stevie's voice is almost used as an instrument at times on this album. I also agree with you Jeremy that No Questions Asked and Affairs of the Heart has a college rock radio sound. I think if you could cut Hard Feelings and Affairs of the Heart and add As Long As You Follow and No Questions Asked would improve the album.
I love the love for In The Back Of My Mind in this segment. Chris is on fire on this album. Her playing is back which was nonexistent on Tango. I am in the minority but I love the album cover. Its very deep almost like Mystery To Me. It makes you think and analyze. I was surprised the panel did not like Love Is Dangerous more. While true the song needs a hook and has a pretty lame chorus, its very rare for Stevie to be part of a bluesy rocker which is really cool.
I was surprised at the love for Second Time Around. Fleetwood Mac was transforming from a current band to a legacy band yet I dont think they knew it at the time.

Thank you for these. Looking forward to the Chris solo albums!

Everyone check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm55x28ScPc&t=63s

Last edited by Macfan4life; 12-17-2022 at 05:19 PM..