View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 12:47 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennation View Post
Ok, I don't like to b* and complain, but I will NOT be happy if they try replacing Chris on this tour... I don't want to hear Sheryl, Miley, or anyone else try to cover this Warrior Queen of music!!! I am not having it. I said to my friend, "I will tell Mick, when I meet him, 'Iwant my money back...' I will not pay nearly 2,000 bucks to hear someone try to do her music. Lindsey? Fine. Stevie? Maybe, but NO ONE ELSE! I would rather her John McVie do songbird than hear an outsider do any of Christine's songs." I mean that. If I had my choice and they were FORCING me to hear someone do her songs I would nominate one woman: Sharon Celani. This woman knows the music, IS VERY CAPABLE, and is the closest thing they have to someone deserving the chance to do it... That is only my opinion...
I couldn't agree more with you. I think Lori Perry would be a good option too. But nobody else.
ohhh Christine, we miss you so much. I miss her not only as herself, but also as the buffer between lindsey and stevie.