View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy4life View Post

This seems to elude that the film is going to be largely based on their relationship alone. Are they planning on doing the entire film about Chris and Dennis...and nothing else?

Either way, it will be interesting...I hope, factual.
Has anyone read any reaction from Christine?
It really does seem that this movie is going to be based mostly on Christine and Dennis, that is, if the early press is any indication. I have seen nothing mentioned about the role of Shawn Marie Love, who I assumed would be the focus of the movie, since they were married at the time of his death. But if you really think about it, it is likely that Christine had to deal with Dennis when he was at his worst- kind of bouncing along the rock bottom until the inevitable. And from a cinematic standpoint, this is a film about musicians, so music will play a central role. If I recall correctly, I believe Christine sold her publishing many years ago, so I suspect we will see a lot of her songs featured in the film, regardless of whether or not Christine wants it. It remains to be seen the extent to which the rest of Fleetwood Mac will be featured!