View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 11:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Mick said he thought the band would be doing stadium shows with another big band after the 2019 tour.

I remember when there was talk of an Eagles/FM Tour in 2010 but it wound up being Eagles, Chicks, and Keith Urban. That was so sad. A greatest hits set with just How Long as the candy in it...the Long Road Out of Eden show was so good because it had like 8 new songs in the show.

You'll be going to see Stevie at one of her festivals this fall. Hold up a John 3:16 sign
I'll be shocked if anything happens again. Time ain't on their side.
John's over it.
If Christine hadn't taken a 16 year break, she'd be over it(a long time ago).
I think one offs are the only thing $tevie's coming back for.
Old Dick better talk Lindsey into something, because that's all the old idiot's got left.

I never got to see the Eagles until a couple years ago. When they reunited in 94, tickets were just too god damned expensive, and I told myself I'd eventually get around to it. I did see Henley like 5-6 times though, back when his solo career was on fire.

I won't go see FM again with $tevie. Especially if Lindsey comes back. Them holding hands and kissing would be the ultimate slap in the face to any lifelong fan. The old goat ruined the ending.

But if I did, I'd wear my "$tevie Nicks sucks" shirt. Except the Chiffonheads would probably beat me to death!