View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 07:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
Right. Why bother doing show actually live when you can prerecord it right? Well if that’s your preference you can watch yesterday’s live show prerecorded today.
If you can explain the practical difference, I’d love to know. Either way, it’s a 100% live show that people pay to stream and is shown at a specific time. Would it have been different in any meaningful way to most people? Would it have changed anyone’s perception of Lindsey as an artist? It certainly would have been better than watching Lindsey brooding or fans being upset because of technical difficulties.

Quote:
Sounds like you are confused about whether you want karaoke or not.
Do you even know what karaoke is?

Quote:
Clearly you always want opposite from what Lindsey is doing!
No, I want him to actually be what he purports to be, you know, like Richard Thompson. Lindsey talks about pushing artistic boundaries and then does a setlist like that. I mean, what better opportunity to debut a new song off his forthcoming album? He has six solo albums, seven Fleetwood Mac albums, and songs from soundtracks, surely there’s a deeper cut than “Stephanie”. (BTW, while I realize he did that on OMS, it’s still weird that Stevie recently released a live version of “Crying In The Night” and he opted to do “Stephanie.”)

THE Stephen Hopkins