View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 04:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
We all certainly get catty about the band here, so why not Brad? He can give his opinion just like we can. But I’m curious about your comment re Rick- when has he ever tried to be catty about FM? I don’t recall him ever saying anything negative about his experience in the band. Even if he did, I guess he has that right anyway, after all it was his experience. I’m sure he had great highs and lows during his stint, I’m just curious as to what you were referring to.

Billy’s book was written before Neil was chosen to replace Lindsey, and he had a ton of good things to say about FM. Despite that, I completely get why he was po’ed about not being chosen to come back. I’m sure that really hurt. I’m glad he recovered from his heart issues and COVID, and Lindsey from his heart attack.
Lets also not forget that Brad gave a fascinating story recently of him being on a couch at Stevie's house seated between Prince and Stevie for the MTV world premiere of Stand Back. OMG that is just crazy to think about. Stevie in those days was chatty cathy on coke and Prince, the straight silent type who supposedly was too religious to do drugs. Can you imagine this conversation?