View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 09:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Sorry but I just don't hear a whole ton of difference between this version and the RAL version... I was hoping for the bouncy piano from WH the way she was going on about it and how bad the recorded RAL version was.....but nope.

Interesting no gloves onstage... has she been gloveless for the whole tour so far??

I can't explain why, but I'm getting the feeling that she won't tour again after this.... she so wanted to tour during Covid time and was vocal about her resentment at losing those couple years... I feel like she's touring now because $$$ and also to somehow "go out on top".... But who knows. Maybe she'll want to headline one more time after this....

Her voice shows the effects of age but it also feels like the effects of not singing for several years. Like how Chris's voice diminished with age and lack of touring (albeit no live singing for way longer than Stevie). Given the state of Stevie's voice on this tour....I personally don't see her doing many more. Maybe that one more headliner and that's it..... just special appearances and such, like she's done with her recording....

Last edited by bombaysaffires; 03-16-2023 at 09:57 PM..