Thread: Get Tusked
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 06:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
And what I don’t understand is why people who say they hate what the site has become and think it’s such a drag keep coming back. It is what it is. It’s been two years now or maybe 10, so it’s probably not going to change. I think people should grieve what they miss about TL and move on. Do they think that if they keep complaining about how unhappy or bored they are that there’s going to be an about face? Do they think there’s going to be a mad scramble to turn things around and entice people back or keep them from leaving in disgust. Do they think criticism of the board is a dagger in the heart to someone ? Do they think that anyone wants to listen to the grievances, take note, and try to correct what displeases people?
They keep coming back because it's a great site. Or at least it felt great before LB was fired. There should be an effort to change when you have multiple people telling you they'd like to see a change. Change is good. Sheryl Crow says, "a change will do you good." No one is hoping for daggers aimed at board owners. They just want the general abusive broken record posts to cease. I have read all the grievances, taken note of them in my brain, and hope that the negative Nancies will try to correct what displeases people. People don't want to leave the Ledge. We want to make it great again.