View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 09:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan8472
I need to pick op Curse as soon as I can! I can't believe I still haven't got it yet. I'm so buying it next time I'm out.
You. Don't. Have. It?! When you do get it, you'll be blown away, it's phenomenal. I like the really weird tracks on it the best, but I love weird Blondie. It won't disappoint. And her voice is just stellar. It seems to defy logic and nature for her voice to get better with age, but that it does.

Did you have any luck getting any boots? I got one earlier int he week (and left it in the office ) that has an INCREDIBLE version of War Child. "Your father and brothers have the West Bank bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeessssssssss."

Quote:
Franz's album had better come out this year. I simply can't wait that long! To quote Stevie, "I would cry..." if the album took as long as a Buckingham album.
In the article, he said that he can't stand bands that take forever to release stuff and that he wants it out there right away, so I'm incredibly optimistic. If it's even half as good as this album, I'll be a happy, happy camper. It's so weird, though, because I normally can't stand any current music but listening to them was like getting hit with a brick in the mouth. It just stunned my ass.

Quote:
And FINALLY, my place or your's?

My place is under major construction currently, so it has to be somewhere else.