View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 09:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
thanks for recording and posting this!!!! I knew you'd be on top of it!!!!

And the guy passed along your comment!
just to make sure people understand since you replied to me - but yeah Emma was amazing today with everything including recording this and also Lindsey answered her chat question first. #karma

btw i think i saw in chat some name which sounded like you?

it was so fun seeing all the fans get in and chatting away how amazing LB is and how happy this made us.

and, it was so good to see a tiny snippet of Stan!

it felt so weird seeing and listening to Lindsey - like you said, like nothing has changed, like 2 completely crazy years haven't gone by. a great feeling, maybe even more since this was so unexpected.

of course i screamed unhappily when the first song he did was Trouble, you can just imagine lol. i had to stop myself from writing something untoward in chat. but i was so pleasantly surprised that it was actually the whole interview too, that the guy was a fan, and that Lindsey segment was lasting over 50 minutes! i fully expected just 2 songs, prerecorded and played at the end of a long interview about IT and private clouds. so this was a completely unexpected treat!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"