View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 06:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I lost almost all of my vinyl records and I do deeply regret that. Even though, I currently don’t even have a turntable.
When I was moving out of my condo 10 years ago, I threw out all of my albums. I had replaced most of them on CD anyway. The only album that I never replaced on CD was Rock A Little. I did not have a turn table anymore either. The inserts from Rumours and the lyrics on the album sleeves also went in the trash.

I had a great 1987 bootleg that I personally recorded that actually sounded fairly good and I threw it out too since I also no longer had a stereo that played cassettes. It was cool because before the concert began, Stevie yelled: Hello Pittsburgh!

Gosh wouldn't it be fun if we had taken photos of our shrines when we were kids. I was a Fleetwood Mac fan at an odd time right after Mirage because most had considered them jumping the shark after Tusk and then music box Mirage. I found this Fleetwood Mac T shirt at a flea market with an iron on logo (gosh remember iron ons) and had it hanging on my wall. My friends would make fun of me because I cherished the shirt so much that I did not want to wear it for fear the wash would damage the iron on.

I had very unique and rare posters that I also considered throwing away. The only thing that stopped me was someone else out there may enjoy them so I sold them for almost nothing on Ebay.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 09-13-2021 at 06:08 AM..